Pack contains: 200 seeds
An old fashioned cottage favourite. Rose Campion has bright pink flowers, silvery stems and beautiful soft pale green-grey leaves.
A hardy (but short-lived) perennial it will produce leaves and a sparse amount of flowers in its first year but numerous flowers in its second year. Rose Campion needs a period of cold to stimulate germination so I find putting them into the fridge for 2 weeks before sowing helps with this.
Sow under cover Feb-May or Sept-November or direct from April-July. Seeds will germinate in around 2 weeks.
- Put the seeds in the fridge for 2 weeks prior to sowing.
- Sow Feb-May or Sept-Nov undercover or direct Apr-July
- Barely cover the seeds as light is needed for germination
- Likes full sun and well-drained soil
- Flowers will be sparse in the first year but numerous after.
- Height 75 cm