Pack contains: 250 seeds
Perfect, white, button-shaped flowers, great for an informal cottage garden vibe. Achillea Ballerina is a hardy perennial and makes a wonderful cut flower owing to its long vase life. Cut back spent blooms to prolong flowering.
- Sow Mar-May onto the surface of good seed compost. Keep warm and moist
- Cover very lightly, they need light to germinate
- Pot on as needed and plant out after the last frosts
- Likes full sun and well-drained soil
- Height 60cm
- May not flower in its first year