Pack contains: 500 seeds
Nothing beats the summery scent and taste of freshly cut basil and it's such a versatile herb too.
Use it in pasta, pizzas, salads and many other dishes.
Sow basil seeds successionally throughout spring and summer to get a continuous crop.
- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep into small trays of compost
- Cover with a sprinkling of compost
- Keep at a temperature of 15-25°
- Alternatively, sow outside from late May to early July
- Prick out seedlings into individual pots when large enough
- Do not overwater. Basil hates sitting in wet compost