Pack contains: Avg 500 seeds
Purple tipped with yellow flesh, these beautiful swede have a wonderful flavour and texture. Perfect for harvesting Oct-Dec.
A reliable cropper and resistant to club root and mildew.
- Can be sown April-May undercover but for best results sow directly from mid May-mid June once all risk of frost has passed
- Sow thinly in furrows 2cm deep and cover lightly. Rows should be 30cm apart
- When seedlings are 3cm high, thin to 25cm apart
- Water regularly but do not over water
- Will benefit from a weekly feed throughout August
- Likes full sun
- Harvest Oct-Dec