Pack contains: 500 seeds
Beautiful, flat-leafed parsley with good winter hardiness and a stronger flavour than the curled leaf varieties.
Grow indoors into pots of seed compost and maintain a temperature of 18-21 degrees until after germination. It can take 28 days to germinate especially in cold soil so be patient! Keep on a sunny windowsill and harvest the leaves regularly to encourage new growth. Or direct sow from April-July. Needs full sun or partial shade.
- Sow indoors March onwards into seed compost
- Keep at 18-21 degrees until after germination
- Germination can take up to 28 days
- Or sow direct April-July
- Harvest leaves to encourage new growth
- Feed and water plants regularly