Pack contains: Avg 100 seeds
A very fragrant basil with extra-large, dark green leaves. It has purply-red stems and violet coloured flowers, making it a very attractive plant to grow.
Good in a container on a patio or windowsill. Can grow to 40cm tall with a 30cm spread.
- Sow seeds 0.5cm deep into small trays of compost
- Cover with a sprinkling of compost
- Keep at a temperature of 15-25°
- Alternatively, sow outside from late May to early July
- Prick out seedlings into individual pots when large enough
- Do not overwater. Basil hates sitting in wet compost