Pale lemon yellow petals and a dark centre... These sunflowers are beautiful. As an added bonus you get multiple flowers branching out off one stem which makes them a fantastic cut flower. Put a bunch in a vase and just bask in a glow of happiness!
Sow these from April to June. They can be grown in a pot to then plant out or even better, just pop them straight into the ground where they are to grow.
Sunflower (Lemon) seeds
- Sow April to June in pots or where they are to grow
- Grows up to 1.5m in height
- Germination time approx 7-16 days
- All our seeds are tested for germination
- Packaging provided is recyclable or compostable