Radicchio - Rosa di Trevino Precoce
Italian salad vegetable used to add zest, colour, texture and unique flavour to mixed salads. Ideal for autumn and early winter use, with outstanding weather resistance. Can also be used as a salad leaf through the spring and summer.
Radicchio (Rossa di Treviso Precoce) seeds
- Sow April to August 5mm deep, cover with fine soil, firm gently and keep moist.
- Transplant when strong enough to handle
- Keep well-watered and fertilised
- Seedlings emerge 12-14 days
- All our seeds are tested for germination
- Packaging provided is recyclable or compostable