Nigella is such a beautiful, delicate flower and absolutely essential for a cottage garden. After the flower fades it produces a stunning seed pod too, so two delights for the price of one!
Nigella is a wonderful cut flower which gives a nostalgic, country cottage feel to any bouquet or vase.
Nigella (Love-in-a-mist) seeds
- Sow directly into the soil in September or April and cover lightly
- Likes full sun
- Germination approx 10-14 days
- Beautiful seedpods as the flower fades
- Nigella will self-seed happily
- All packaging is recyclable or compostable