Celeriac Giant Prague seeds
A seldom used, although very tasty vegetable with all manner of uses in the kitchen. Can be grated over salads, boiled, fried or used in stews. Easy to grow. It is also delicious if mashed in with potatoes.
Celeriac (Giant Prague) seeds
- Sow seed 20-25 degree Celsius on the surface of damp seed compost
- Do not cover the seed, place in a propagator until after germination
- Germination takes 10-15 days
- When large enough to handle transplant into trays or individual modules
- Plant out after all risk of frost has gone