Van Gough on a budget! Such a cheerful, joyous flower bringing colour and happiness to your cut flower garden. You can't help but smile when you see calendula's sunny little face in a vase or your flower patch. Bees and ladybirds are drawn to calendula which makes it a fantastic companion to grow alongside tomatoes, peas, carrots and cucumbers. Sow under cover in September to plant out in the spring or sow under cover in March/April to plant out a month or so later.
Calendula (Pot Marigold) seeds
- Sow Sept or March/April under cover
- Plant out at the end of May
- Seed germination around 7 days
- Good companion plant
- All seeds are germination trialled to give best results
- All packaging is recyclable or compostable